Thursday 11 August 2011

a relevant song.

'i wrote him my letter of resignation on the plane to see my friend eric, who played a good distraction to me last summer when i felt hollow and disorientated at the lack of fulfilment from him. this time around i wasn't planning on kissing him, but i made myself so angry just writing words i thought a kiss would be the only respectable defeat. but a drastic measure like that would never be an option. i was no longer the same person as i was last summer.'

i thought i'd explain where i got my username from. there's this band: the rosie taylor project. and they have a song: lovers or something like it. it's a very good song, and they're a very good band. 

we woke in summer under the stars, tired eyes that are really just begging for more.

this song is very relevant i think in lots of ways. it was definitely appropriate at the time i was making this too. this band deserve recognition, their music is very beautiful. and although i'm very vague in explaining what this song means to me, you should absolutely listen to the rosie taylor project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment