Sunday 10 April 2011

this is new.

so, i've planned on making one of these like, a million times before. i make vlogs on youtube, and i'm an avid tweeter but i think i really needed somwhere to be able to write stuff down where no one else would really read it. obviously, i'm posting this online so it's not private: i have grasped that concept. but in all honestly, who would want to read some 17 year old's amateur writings.


i'm in the middle of my A Levels right now, and i'm not gonna lie, they're easily the worst thing ever. by calling this year an absolute nightmare would be an understatement but i'm very nearly done and in like two months i will have finished my AS's which will be the greatest thing ever. i cannot wait.


i think now's a good time to have something for me to do inbetween working and things. everyone keeps telling me that i'm supposed to make time for myself because otherwise i'll burn out; my 'me' time is consisted of pressing the refresh button on facebook and twitter. yesterday i made myself a dailybooth but effectively all i'll be doing there is refreshing as well. hopefully blogger will provide a much more productive outlet.


but hey, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment